Sunday, March 22, 2015

Singapore International Jazz Festival: Because Live is beautiful

 
A couple of weeks ago it was the second time that the Singapore International Jazz Festival provided an eclectic line up of local and International musicians. It was also the second time that my amateurish attempts to share my life around Singapore live music and photography were generously rewarded with a media pass access to all of the events. 


This resulted in a long and tiring weekend of partying...while enjoying one great performance after another, and of course several thousand pictures. I spent the last to weeks reliving some great moments with awesome musicians and performers to select those shots that in my opinion reflect best the artists’ stage attitude.


Last year I commented on the setup not allowing for much intimacy between audience and what happened on stage. I have to say that enormous improvements were made at that level, to the enjoyment of both audience as well as the performers.


In hindsight


I had a great weekend and many others with me! 






I also had a great two weeks browsing through photos. I hope you will equally enjoy the result.


Not necessarily in order of appearance and no order of importance:



















  















 

































 















 

 























No comments:

Post a Comment