Monday, September 22, 2014

Mario's Vox Series: Rani Singam in Blue




I featured Rani Singam once maybe even twice before in this blog. So not much can be added to what I wrote before I am sure. I knew that already, of course, when I brought along my camera to the Vox series at Sing Jazz club last Thursday and what was I then going to do with the photos.


I am probably repeating myself as well when I say that these Mario Serio’s Vox series have easily become my favorite music outing here in Singapore. A great showcase of the variety of vocal talent available in Singapore set in a relaxing format, just piano and voice.  Singers often chose their own personalized theme.  So far I have enjoyed each and every one I attended and will look especially forward to the one coming up this Thursday.

I always tried to be as discreet as possible taking pictures, I hardly walk around and don’t stand in front of people. Although I tried to take the shots when the volume is higher I must have, on occasion, annoyed my neighbor with the clicking of the camera that day. To let that annoyance not be for nothing, I thought I should share some of the photos.



















No comments:

Post a Comment